Click the Button to Join Influenster, get FREE stuff!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

St. Pattys Day Card...

Yes I know I am a little early, but after going threw my cricut carts and not finding ANYTHING that I could use for St. Patty's day I decided I better get to work and find a new cart or something... then I looked at some shapes I had.... found a 4 leaf flower... using the gypsy I welded 3 together each a different size... here is what I came up with for my card... I liked it so much I made more to make Christmas gifts for my family, I am going to make a bunch of different holiday cards, birthday cards, thank you... and so on package them up and give them as gifts next Christmas.  I still need to get a stamp, I dont care for my handwriting.
I did the stitching on the "clovers", on the other cards I made the layer with the ribbon go all the way to the end of the top layer, I think it kinda looks odd on my first card... I will update with the other 3 cards once I get the stamp I need.

1 comment:

  1. I love the glitter around the border of this one as well as the stitching around the clovers!

    I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger award!! All you have to do is post a link back to my blog with 8 things we should know about you and 8 bloggers you would like to give this award to as well!! Don't forget to let them all know on their blogs too! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete