Click the Button to Join Influenster, get FREE stuff!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shopping

I am planning on going shopping tomorrow to search for deals, I "PLAN" on going to Big Lots, Michael's, Tuesday Mornings and Joann's.

Here is my game plan:
I will check Big Lots first (the one that is near Jo's & M's) searching for cuttlebug anything and other scrappin' goodies.  Next I will go to Michael's  to see if they have $4.99 cake carts... I saw this on a haul from today I didnt notice them while the $9.99 craziness was going on... then I will head over the Joann's to see if they will price match the clearance price that Michael's has on the Wild Card Cart.  If I have not spent all of my money I will go to Tuesday Mornings, if I cant get there tomorrow I will go on Saturday or Monday since its near where I work.  I will also be working in my moms City and will go to her Michael's while over there.. obviously to look for the cake carts... I also may take a different way home to check the other Big Lots...

No comments:

Post a Comment