Click the Button to Join Influenster, get FREE stuff!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shopping so far...

I have been to Michaels, Big Lots and JoAnns.  Michaels was a bust for the $4.99 cake carts... boo... Big Lots had 1 Cuttlebug die cut but nothing I wanted,  I did pick up some bazzill paper.. not sure if this was a score or not since I paid $5 for it I think there is 20 sheets in the package.  so off to JoAnn's.. what a deal I got there... I had to pick up my Zig glue pen to restick my cricut mat, those were 40% off, but the score of the day so far was the Wild Card Cricut Cart!  $9.99 yes you read that right...I took in my Michaels ad to get that price, you would be able to get the 4 carts pictured in the ad which are Wild Card, Simply Sweet, Old West and Sweethearts. I saved $83 at JoAnns today I only spent $14 and change!  I also picked up a christmas stamp for .50 cents.  MORE TO COME....so as promised, I have more to share, I got 2 more carts from the Michaels near my Moms house!  Jubilee and Birthday Cakes (a cricut cake cart) I also got some basic gray brads at the other Big Lots in town.. pretty great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment