Click the Button to Join Influenster, get FREE stuff!

Monday, February 7, 2011

OH MY! My first Scrapbook Page!

I used Mickey and Friends for the Disney heart, and the acorns, I used Lyrical Letters, the Loop Dee Loo Font for Chip and Dale which I welded in the Gypsy, I also used some Memory Makers Buttons with some red and brown hemp cord to string the buttons, I used my Martha Stewart punch, embossed diamond, red stickles and my white gel-pen, my PP is from DCWV Winter Stack and Reminisce Under the Sea, The Old Boardwalk.  I used zip dry glue to attach the hemp cord and my ATG Gun to attach most of the paper, I also used some pop dots on the acorns and the heart.

4 comments:

  1. It turned out really cute!! Where are the acorns from? I want to take Maddie to Disney so badly... some day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! I love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The acorns are from Mickey and Friends, they are on one of the chipmunk buttons.

    ReplyDelete