Click the Button to Join Influenster, get FREE stuff!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Challenge: Card with Magnetic Insert

What I did that I thought was so awesome was I used the plastic off a DVD case to make the pocket for my fish... I cut out another bowl and trimmed it by hand to make an outline of the fish bowl, I used some pop dots to attach the plastic to the base bowl to give it some dimension and leave some space for the fish to get in and out easy...  (the top pic is the card stuck to my fridge, just the fish is a magnet)

3 comments:

  1. I am working on another one... and there is also a Challenge for some cricut cut flower bouquet which I am also starting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, I "awarded" you the Liebster blog award! You can stop by my blog to pick up your award :) http://mom2maddie06.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is so cute!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete