Click the Button to Join Influenster, get FREE stuff!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Sorry I have been MIA

I have been busy with life, I had a baby, he is now just over a year and both of my boys are keeping me on my toes.   My oldest is 6 and is in Kindergarten and doing great!  The real reason I am posting is because I recently sustained an injury to my finger while using a mandolin while slicing cucumbers,  I searched the internet to find out if I needed to see a DR for my injured finger or if I could handle my gushing finger on my own, having 2 kids at home and not wanting to drag them to the ER, and not wanting to go alone to the ER, I decided to handle the finger at home.  I will post more in a little bit about mt tragic finger story....I will have some wonderful graphic photos and some non medical information which may help in a similar situation.  Check back soon for my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment