Click the Button to Join Influenster, get FREE stuff!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Using End Caps on Plantain Schoolbook + Watercolor

I made a name plate for my niece, how did I do it you ask?? It took me a few tries but here are my directions on how I did it... I first turned on my cricut, loaded my mat with paper, made sure my paper saver button was OFF and the real dial size button is also OFF, I turned ON my mix and match button.  I dont recall what size I cut at, you may have to mess around with it, depending on how long your name or word is, the cricut will go to the next line and I guess you could piece it together?! any how this is what buttons I pushed.
Top Layer: The FLOWER is on page 76, I pressed the END CAPS creative feature button, then pressed the flower button, P is on page 47, I want upper case P so I press SHIFT (leaving the End Caps creative feature key on) I press the P button, I is on page 40 I want a lowercase I so I just hit the I button, the shift has gone off because I did not use SHIFT LOCK, and repeat with the rest of the letters, to do the end flower you will use the SHIFT button again, to get the flower for the right side, so you will still have the end caps feature button on (it should be on the entire time) so to get the flower its SHIFT then the FLOWER button.  hit CUT and there you have it.
Bottom Layer: to do the bottom layer, dont change anything in the screen, just press the END CAPS SHADOW BUTTON, and the press REPEAT LAST then CUT! (obviously you can change the paper but dont turn off your cricut or the information wont be saved on your screen any more, so unload your mat, remove your title put new paper on and load your mat again)   I hope this is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment